ZX2 series pumps are suitable for draining dirty water in domestic and civil applications and for pumping dirty water containing suspended solids up to Ø 40 mm.
They distinguish themselves for the ease with which they are installed and their reliability under automatic operating conditions in fixed installations.
drainage, dirty water - slightly solid particles, emptying tanks
Flow rate up to 400 l/min (24,0 m³/h)
Head up to 13 m
Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
(with a sufficiently long power cable)
- 5 m maximum immersion depth
– up to Ø 30 mm for ZXm 2/30
- Maximum liquid temperature +40 °C
- Passage of solids:
– up to Ø 40 mm for ZXm 2/40
– 265 mm for ZXm 2/30
- Minimum immersion depth for continuous service:
– 275 mm for ZXm 2/40