E1 – E2
Multifunction Electronic Control Box for Electric Pumps
The E1/E2 multifunctional electronic control panels are designed to suit any application, whether for clean water or waste water systems. Thanks to the possibility of selecting six preset operation modes, they allow any pumping system to be managed simply and intuitively.
With two pumps, the control box automatically alternates the starting of the pumps to optimize the wear and the running times.
In case of failure of one pump, the logic automatically disables it, switching the second one to keep the system on duty.
The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module (optional) makes the use of the electronic control panel even simpler and more intuitive, allowing setting parameters and system status to be displayed directly on your smartphone.
• Operating voltage:
230V ±15 - 50/60 Hz (E1/E2 MONO)
400V ±15 - 50/60 Hz (E1/E2 TRI)
• Panel mount switch disconnector
• Auxiliary circuit protection fuse
• Motor protection fuse
• External ABS enclosure
• Cable glands
• IP 55 protection
• Ambient temperature -5/+40 °C
• Relative humidity 50% at 40 °C
Control of analogue and digital inputs:
• Pressure switches
• Floating Switches
• Remote contacts
• Starting/Stopping floating switches
• Level Probes
• Pressure transducers 4-20 mA
• 0-10 V signals
• Programmable dry run protection through cos φ, current, float or level sensor control.
• Phase failure or reverse protection
• Minimum and maximum current control
• Minimum and maximum supply voltage control
• Motor fault alarm management
• Management of minimum and maximum level alarms
• Auxiliary pump management in case of pump fault (E2 panel)