4” monoblock submersible pump
Ready to install, stainless steel monoblock submersible pump.
– motor with built-in capacitor and thermal overload protector
– 20 m long power cable.
Suitable for pumping clean water from boreholes that contain sand (up to 200 g/m³).
Because of their high efficiency and reliability they are suitable for use in domestic applications such as domestic water supply as part of a pressure supply and for irrigation, etc.
irrigation pumps, water supply systems, pressure systems
Flow rate up to 200 l/min (12,0 m³/h)
Head up to 140 m
Temperature of the liquid to +35 °C
- Maximum sand content 200 g/m³
- Maximum immersion depth of 100 m with a sufficiently long
- power cable
- Vertical and horizontal installation
- Starts/hour: 20 at regular intervals
- Continuous service S1